Alchemic Labo released Unoa Quluts 1.0 in May 2003. The line has now been discontinued since Alchemic Labo released the upgraded 1.5 version in 2005. However, Alchemic Labo has rereleased the 1.0 arm parts in their webshop since 2010. These parts can be interchanged with the 1.5 body.
The line consisted of two girl dolls in the 43cm scale, Lusis and Sist. Both girls were rereleased in 1.5 line.
In April 2005 Alchemic Labo released the Unoa Quluts 1.5, replacing the older 1.0 line. The line first consisted of two boy dolls in the 43cm scale, B-el and L-bi that were released in April 2005. In November 2005 Alchemic Labo released two 43cm girls, Lusis and Sist, which were originally released in the 1.0 line.
Unoa Quluts 1.5 bodies (both male and female) are adult-like and can be categorized as 'slim mini'. They have double jointed elbows but single jointed legs. All the faceplates in this line are interchangeable, meaning you can put any of the boy faceplates on a girl body and vice versa. The headback can also hold any 1.0 line faceplates. Faceplates from Unoa Quluts Chibi line can also be worn, but it might need modding since the system is a bit different.
1.5 option parts
- Milk chest part, this bigger breasted option is available for the girls
- Male Genitalia Optional Parts, these come with the male body by default but there are two interchangeable parts
- Neko-Mimi (Cat Ear) Parts (Black, Red, or White)
- Horn Parts (Comes with 2 sets of horns small & large) (Black, Red, or White)
- Mule Sole - D.I.Y shoe parts (Flesh, White, Black, or Red)
- Glasses, Square Frame (Black, White, or Red cast in resin with no lens)
- Glasses, Fox Frame (Black,White, Red cast in resin with no lens)
- A10 nerve clips, discontinued, this were inspired by the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
Main differences of 1.0 and 1.5
- 1.0 has single jointed elbows has 1.5 has double jointed elbows
- 1.0 has a two-part torso as 1.5 has an additional piece between the upper and lower torso (not really an extra joint though)